Friday, January 7, 2011

Verizon iPhone could be unveiled Tuesday

Either the biggest tech media Punk'd job in history is afoot, or Apple and Verizon are going to announce the long-awaited Verizon iPhone on Tuesday. Countless long-suffering Verizoners (yours truly included) are expected to go streaking to the nearest Apple store on D-day (whatever that turns out to be). Like many of my friends, I've been tied into multiple Verizon contracts, which ruled me out of the iPhone -- until now. The newest Verizon Androids sure make a compelling case for themselves (the new 4G HTC Thunderbolt is quite a head-turner) but I don't know if I'll be able to resist the siren song of the iPhone.

At least, at long last, I have the option. I think.

3 comments:

rosi said...


Très bon blog et merci d'en faire profiter.

voyance email amour

Julia said...

I find your site super brilliant, I wish you every success because you deserve it, good luck and again well done for this superb site!

voyance gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...

J’ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!
voyance gratuite sérieuse et rapide par telephone